Tile Floor Cleaning Service - St Lucie County · Martin County · Palm Beach County
In Florida we sure do love our tile floors; they help keep our homes cool. Tile floors in high traffic areas and bathrooms are sturdy flooring, but over time tile floors lose their shine and the grout becomes dark and grungy. Dirt tracked in from shoes and paws, spills and stains can take a toll on the beauty of your tile flooring.
Dirty Tile grout can make your home look dirty. Tile and grout floors are notably difficult to clean. Mopping may clean the tile surface, but the luster will slowly fade and the grout will continue to darken and look dirty. Because the grout is porous it will absorb the dirty mop water instead of cleaning the embedded dirt that causes the grout to become dark and dirty looking. Dirt trapped in the pores of tile and grout is especially difficult to remove with traditional cleaning solutions. Dirty grout is also a breeding ground for germs and bacteria. And you certainly don't want to spend time on your hands and knees with a toothbrush or scrub brush!
A. Schneider | Google Review
Jack A. | Google Review
Aileen F. | Google Review
Derek F. | Google Review
C. Niro | Google Review
Best Way To Clean Grout - Professional Tile & Grout Cleaning
Port St Lucie · Stuart · Palm City · Jensen Beach · Hobe Sound · Tequesta · Jupiter · Palm Beach Gardens
You may think it's best to avoid using a professional tile and grout cleaning service and simply do it by hand. However, there are benefits for scheduling tile cleaning professionals for the job:
- Deeper clean: Grout is a porous material that becomes discolored as a result of soaking up dirt and spills over the course of several months or even years. Professional equipment delivers a deeper clean than a toothbrush and some elbow grease could ever hope to match.
- Protective sealant: The beautiful results of professional tile and grout cleaning are designed to last for months thanks to the post-clean sealant the technician applies. This helps make grout more spill- and stain-resistant, thus prolonging that just-cleaned look with no extra effort on your part.
- Ease: Tile and grout cleaning by hand is a painstaking, messy and uncomfortable process. Scrubbing each and every inch of grout with a toothbrush while on your hands and knees is an overwhelming task for anyone. With a professional tile and grout cleaning service like ours you can go about your day as usual and let the cleaners do their job quickly and thoroughly.
When mopping no longer gives the cleaning results you want - that's when you need to schedule a professional deep cleaning for your tile and grout. We can restore your tile floors and grout with a deeper clean making your tile floors look new again. Our deep cleaning of your tile floors will also make your home smell fresher longer and be cleaner and safer for your family.
Tile Grout Cleaning Service
Rainbow International's tile Cleaning and grout cleaning process uses water pressure steam combined with our specialized cleaning solution; then we use a high pressure rinse to loosen the dirt followed by high vacuum extraction to remove the water, dirt and stains that a mop or scrub brush just can't. Other cleaning methods just spread the dirt and leave it in the grout lines!
Have the interior of your home get back that "new floor" look and sparkle with our professional tile and grout deep cleaning service. The health of your family and pets may depend on it.
Types of Tile We Clean:
- Pebbles & Stones
- Terra Cotta
We can clean your tile floors!
- Kitchen Floors
Professional tile and grout cleaning does more than just improve the appearance of tile and grout - it has home value benefits too:
- Extends the life of tile floors by removing dirt and debris that can weaken tiles over time.
- No harsh chemicals are used so our cleaning is safe for tile floors of all types including ceramic, slate, porcelain, limestone, and travertine.
- Keeps your tile floors looking great longer helping you avoid the expense and inconvenience of having to replace your tile floors.
Grout Sealing Included
To keep your tile floors looking great it's essential that after professionally cleaning your tile and grout you want to keep it that way for as long as you can. With every service our professional technicians will apply a sealer that penetrates the grout to protect against mildew and future staining to keep it looking clean longer. Our grout-sealing product helps maintain the cleaned grout for months and makes your regular sweeping and mopping more effective.
Tile and Grout Cleaning | Floor Cleaning Services Palm City and Stuart
Tile and Grout Cleaning Service is a division of Rainbow Intl Treasure Coast South & Palm Beaches. We have the expertise along with our special multi-step cleaning process to thoroughly clean your tile floors and grout. We will restore your tile floors to their natural beauty and to a "like new" condition. Applying a protective sealant over the grout and tile to keep your tile floor looking cleaner longer in between professional tile and grout cleanings is always recommended.
Service Areas For Cleaning Tile Floors
Our service areas are Martin County, St Lucie County and Palm Beach County. Our satisfied clients come from all over the Treasure Coast in Florida including Palm City, Stuart, Port St Lucie, Jensen Beach, Hutchinson Island, Sewall's Point, Hobe Sound, Port Salerno, Tequesta, Jupiter, Palm Beach, Palm Beach Gardens and nearby communities.